Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Over Halfway There?

We have gone past the 30 day mark for our LOA so we should be over halfway into the wait. The average is supposedly around 50 days so maybe in the next couple of weeks? Our agency already received some LOAs yesterday and I believe they don't receive them more than once a week so we shall see. I did send an e-mail to our travel guy to ask about travel in October due to the trade fair and he said it is still likely. It all depends on hotel availability in Guangzhou and our willingness to pay more for a hotel room. He also let me know that we don't have to wait for a group to travel and I will be holding him to it! Since we go to Shanghai first I doubt they could get a group together if they wanted to. I always noticed that the group pushing seemed to be mainly for Guangdong people which was us the other two times. I am also anxious to find out what hotel will replace the White Swan but was told that will be decided when the official word of the closing is announced. It is supposed to close in August so you'd think it would be very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment